We are recruiting for an engineer capable of stripping down and building Hydraulic systems. This individual will work for a service organisation carrying out on...
Have you been Apprentice trained within a machining environment?
You will be Carrying out fitting duties on various new and refurbished components and general plant machinery
- Carrying out mechanical assembly of rotating equipment
- Working on site to remove and refit rotating equipment
- Carrying out site maintenance on customers plant
- Follow detailed machining procedures and instruction.
- Ensure final inspection and record keeping ensuring quality and specification.
- Ideally Apprentice trained - with a mechanical background
- Have good engineering knowledge
- Have a Strong aptitude for mechanical engineering
- Be able to demonstrate H & S practises and safe systems of work whilst performing duties.
- Ideally a background in carrying out fitting duties to rotating equipment
- On site car parking
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Flexible working
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.