Have you been Apprentice trained within a machining environment?The Role:You will be Carrying out fitting duties on various new and refurbished components and general plant...
Vacancy: General Machinist
- Machining of new and refurbished components and general plant and machinery.
- Final inspection and record keeping ensuring quality and specification.
- Components cover a wide range of different materials and sizes including: mild steel, alloy steel, cast iron, bronzes, high nickel alloys and over 20T weight.
- Experience of machining small to heavy industrial components from a wide range of industries including: power, steel, crushing, mining, forging, cement, chemical, power, rail, oil, gas, water.
- Ideally Apprentice trained/time served machining qualification.
- Time served machinists- vertical - horizontal boring and centre lathe turning.
- H & S awareness/training- applying H & S practises and safe systems of work whilst performing duties.
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Flexible working
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.