Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experience Maintenance Technician to join a well know pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Maidenhead for a 6 month contract....
To conduct rigorous electronic test practices and procedures, from final level to component, across a full range of products with strict conformance to standard time and quality targets.
- To carry out testing, adjustment and repair if necessary of PCBs, chassis and final assembly level of products as prioritised by customer demand in co-ordination with departmental supervision and sales administration.
- To be able to provide repair quotations liaising with sales administration/customer.
- To have sufficient operational knowledge of the ERP system to satisfy the Repair Department's activities.
- To operate administrative procedures and maintain records within the Repair and Test Department.
- To assist, when required, other Repair Technicians in the completion of their tasks.
- To highlight any specification or design error to either the engineer responsible or relevant supervisor and rectify if possible.
- To provide support in the absence of the Repair Co-ordinator when requested.
- Proven track record of diagnostic fault finding down to component level
- Competent in the use of various testing tools, ie Scopes, DVM's, Power Supplies, Time Counter, etc. Additionally be mechanically proficient and able to disassemble and reassemble products
- Ability to read and interpret technical data, i.e. engineering drawings, circuit diagrams, assembly drawings etc.
- An experienced PC user
- Minimum requirement: HNC Electronics or equivalent qualification in an electronic discipline plus hands on experience
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.