***12 Month Fixed Term Contract*** To build the full range of products within recommended assembly build times and ensuring the highest level of quality standards...
***12 Month Fixed Term Contract***
To build the full range of products within recommended assembly build times and ensuring the highest level of quality standards throughout the production process.
- To assemble the constituent parts of the products from pcb level through sub assembly to finished units, following Company engineering drawings. (In-house pcb level assembly is limited with the majority of pcb's being externally supplied).
- To understand and build to wiring schedules, using appropriate meters, where required, to check assembled work.
- To highlight any specification or design error through the Cell Co-ordinators or Departmental Manager or directly with the Production Engineering team.
- To ensure all activities are completed in accordance with current Quality System procedures and standards and, wherever possible, within recommended times specified on the Company ERP system.
- To raise the appropriate levels of non-conformance reports ie Observation Reports, Engineering Change requests etc in compliance with the Company Quality System requirements and Departmental guidelines.
- To establish effective working relations with all departments, ie Production Engineering, Stores, Quality etc to ensure maximum co-operation for the timely resolution of assembly related issues.
- To provide assistance and support to other Assembly staff when requested, to complete specific activities.
- To understand and follow all Manufacturing Department administrative procedures and maintain records via the systems provided.
- To understand and use Company IT resources, ie Intranet, ERP system in support of day-to-day activities such as part enquiries, stock search, etc.
- Able to read and interpret Engineering drawings
- Previous manufacturing assembly experience
- Proven ability to use production equipment, ie soldering irons, crimps, etc
- Surface mount experience would be desirable but not essential unless specially required
- IT literate
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.