***12 Month Fixed Term Contract***To build the full range of products within recommended assembly build times and ensuring the highest level of quality standards throughout...
***12 Month Fixed Term Contract***
To build the full range of products within recommended assembly build times and ensuring the highest level of quality standards throughout the production process.
- To assemble a range of mechanical assemblies using company drawings and procedures.
- To understand and build to wiring schedules, using appropriate meters, where required, to check assembled work.
- To highlight any specification or design error through the Cell Co-ordinators or Departmental Manager.
- To ensure all activities are completed in accordance with current Quality System procedures and standards and, wherever possible, within recommended times specified on the Company ERP system.
- To raise the appropriate levels of non-conformance reports ie Observation Reports, Engineering Change requests etc in compliance with the Company Quality System requirements and Departmental guidelines.
- To provide assistance and support to other Assembly staff when requested, to complete specific activities.
- To understand and follow all Manufacturing Department administrative procedures and maintain records via the systems provided.
- Able to read and interpret Engineering drawings
- Previous manufacturing assembly experience
- Proven ability to use basic hand tools - Spanners, electric drivers, torque wrench, cutters etc.
- IT literate
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.