Our client is a leading developer of Sonar and Acoustic technology and products used across various industries. They are looking for a Manufacturing Assembly Operator...
Our client is a leading developer of Sonar and Acoustic technology and products used across various industries. They are looking for Manufacturing Assembly Operator to build the full range of products within recommended assembly build times and ensuring the highest level of quality standards throughout the production process.
- Assemble a range of mechanical assemblies using company drawings and procedures.
- Understand and build to wiring schedules, using appropriate meters, where required, to check assembled work.
- Highlight any specification or design error through the Cell Co-ordinators or Departmental Manager.
- Ensure all activities are completed in accordance with current Quality System procedures and standards and, wherever possible, within recommended times specified on the Company ERP system.
- Raise the appropriate levels of non-conformance reports ie Observation Reports, Engineering Change requests etc in compliance with the Company Quality System requirements and Departmental guidelines.
- Provide assistance and support to other Assembly staff when requested, to complete specific activities.
- Understand and follow all Manufacturing Department administrative procedures and maintain records via the systems provided.
- Able to read and interpret Engineering drawings
- Previous manufacturing assembly experience
- Proven ability to use basic hand tools - Spanners, electric drivers, torque wrench, cutters etc.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.