Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an SIP Coordinator to manage and coordinate off/on-site TAR Scaffolding, Insulation & Painting activities across well-known petro-chemical site based in the North East of England.
This position will also come with the additional responsibility to prepare and submit cost estimates.
This SIP Position will be on a 9 month contract basis.
Further Responsibilities will include:
- Complete pre-job site inspections & identify all scaffolding, insulation & painting requirements
- Set up scaffolding laydown and compound requirements for the TAR
- Identify all scaffolding, insulation, painting materials & tools for the TAR and organise storage of all items
- Write Method Statements
- Complete Risk Assessments
- Reviews plans and co-ordinates work activities
- Prepare Permit Applications and liaise with Area Authority (AA)
- Supervise personnel as required
- maintaining a register of all scaffolds on site and the weekly inspection of them
- 5+ years in a similar position.
- Experienced preparing estimates
- Good working knowledge of scaffolding, painting and insulation.
- IOSH Managing Safely certification or equivalent
Interviews will be held shortly with immediate starts available.
For more information on this position please contact the engineering team at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.