Production OperativeLeicester (Groby)ContractCarbon60 are actively seeking a number of Production Operative to work for a company based in Leicester on a contract basis.Due to increasing...
Carbon60 are actively seeking a number of Logistic Operatives to work for a company based in the Leicester area on a contract basis.
The purpose of the Logistics Operatives is to receive and manage stock for processing against customer orders and to arrange distribution to our domestic and international distributors and customers.
- Responsible attitude, reliable
- Able to work on their own initiative and prioritise workload
- Resourceful in overcoming difficulties
- Team player as process will include cross functional input
- Accurate data entry skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Competency in the use of the business ERP system (SAP) and Microsoft Office with emphasis on Outlook and Excel
- Processing the receipt of goods into the area, both transactions and physical
- Managing the movement of goods through the Warehouse in readiness for despatch, both system transactions and actual movement
- Allocating stock to sales orders in preparation to shipping to customers
- Prepare items ready for despatch and verifying paperwork
- Assisting with shipments to customers
Additional duties may include:
- Picking stock from the floor and carousel stock and completing transactions to maintain accurate stock levels
- Packaging products ready for despatch and completing packaging documentation
- Assisting drivers with the loading/unloading of vehicles
- Any other duty as required by the business
If you are interested in hearing more details, please contact Dan Purnell on 01329 227030 to discuss further.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.