Contract LabVIEW Developer
Our client is a leading developer of Air Traffic Control communications solutions. They design and manufacture a range of high technology communication equipment to over 80 countries worldwide.
They are looking for an engineer on a contract basis to migrate to the current versions of National Instruments LabVIEW and TestStand test programs which were developed using old versions of these tools, and which are in use on an existing Automated Test Equipment (ATE) system.
- Collaborate with team members to understand test system and test program architecture
- Determine migration path and activities
- Implement test program migration, evaluate, debug, and re-work as appropriate
- Formal test and release of test programs, update test system documentation
- Work in line with internal engineering and quality procedures
- Have a degree in Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- Have minimum 3 years National Instruments LabVIEW experience (CLD or higher qualification preferable)
- Have minimum 3 years National Instruments TestStand experience (CTD preferable)
- Have methodical troubleshooting, communication and planning skills
- Be able to both work under own initiative and with others
Knowledge or experience of any of the following would be an advantage:
- Analogue and digital electronics
- RF circuits
- Understanding of communications modulation techniques
The successful applicant will be subject to a baseline security check in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.