Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join a well-established engineering company focusing on a manufacturing plant upgrade project that will cover...
Leadership of the Warehouse Team in the management of Inventory (Raw materials; Finished Goods including Despatch). This will involve management of the Warehouse Team; working with other teams such as Customer Service, Planning, Purchasing, Shop Floor, Finance and carrying out Warehousing Tasks (i.e. leading by example) where necessary.
- An analysis where best to position Raw Materials and Finished Goods to minimise the Waste of Transportation and Movement.
- Stock tracking and error elimination through update of Process/Procedures; Competency Matrix and potentially barcoding/RFID tagging/camera system.
- Project Manage the move from the current Counterbalance Racking system to a Carousel/Narrow Aisle solution
- Green Belt Six Sigma (desirable)
- IOSH for Managers (minimum)
- Achievement Orientation: goal identification/standards setting, drive and tenacity
- Ability to direct, develop and motivate others
- Effective Work Organisation: including planning, prioritisation, delegation, and multi-tasking
- Ability to work effectively with others: independently and within teams
- Excellent Communications: written and verbal, one to one, in groups, presentations
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at email@example.com or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.