Project Design EngineerThis is a temp to permanent contract. Based in Holywell, Watford.Do you know your way around the design of lighting systems? Produced system...
Systems Engineer required for a leading developer of Integrated Bridge Management systems used on marine vessels based in Surrey.
The Systems Engineering function supports both internal and customer-funded programmes through providing engineering resource in the delivery of the full system life-cycle. At present the function is engaged with multiple high-profile Defence programmes and this role will primarily work on our Naval ship programme.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct and lead all system engineering activities including requirements management, verification testing and design assurance.
- Produce and review project technical documentation to project schedule.
- Prepare for and successfully deliver key design reviews
- Technical management of suppliers, ensuring baselines are maintained.
- Review and challenge technical documentation
- Support and lead reviews with the Customer and key suppliers.
- Ensure adequate integration with other engineering functions involved in the delivery of the programme
Required skills & experience:
- Current experience of systems requirements management, definition, design, integration, acceptance and analysis
- Knowledge of System Engineering models and techniques.
- Able to work with people effectively at all levels, using well-developed influencing and interpersonal skills
- Able to deal with internal and external customers in a professional way, both in person, over the phone and by email
- Is a team player, and can create, develop and maintain productive working relationships
- Strong IT skills, specifically with MS Office products.
- Degree-qualified in a relevant engineering or technical subject
You will be capable of SC Security Clearance
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sheryl Richards on 01329 227031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.