Looking for a Senior Thermal Engineer to work a 6 mont contract in Wiltshire.This role sits within the Environmental Control team of our Automotive function....
Vehicle Technician contract position, based just outside Chippenham on a 12 month contract.
A role within the Test & Development team, providing a technician level of service to fleet vehicles, benchmark vehicles and newly built mules.
- Ensuring safe working practice whilst a vehicle workshop
- Extensive stripping and refitting of vehicles with a view to retaining 'as new' functionality where required
- Modify bodywork, electrical systems, HAVC systems etc. as required
- Collation and supervision of vehicle test and measurement equipment
- Maintain test vehicles, occasionally off-site at test locations
- Tow trailers where required.
Qualifications, skills and behaviours:
- Time served mechanic, up to date with diagnostic tools and procedure
- F-Gas certified / AC trained
- Coded welding a distinct advantage
- Experience towing a trailer a distinct advantage
- Able to produce work accurately from drawings as well as fabricate freeform items
- Build, fit and diagnose instrumentation hardware into vehicles.
This Vehicle Technician role is based just outside Chippenham on a 12 month contract.
For more information please contact Leah Welsby on firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.