CMM Mechanical Inspector Bedford £30,000 £40,000 DOE Are you an experienced CMM Inspector looking to work for a high performance component manufacturer who is embedded...
CRM Developer - Microsoft Stack
£480.00 p/d (dependant on experience) - OUTSIDE OF IR35
6 months - may extend
We are looking for a CRM Developers to work a 6 month contract which has a possibility to extend based in Bedford.
The CRM Developers will be required to support with the companies 2020 Transformation Project. The companies project has a vision to become more agile and digital by 2020. So much so that they have invested in Microsoft Dynamics and it is currently being developed by a 3rd party.
The company is now looking to bring this in house by the team so the CRM Developers are needed to bridge the gap.
Essential experience / skills required for the CRM Developer:
- Microsoft Dynamics Stack, CRM 365, Microsoft Flow, Microsoft SharePoint 365 (Integration Scenarios)
- Power Apps, Logic Apps
- C#, ASP.net, Java Script, XML Web Services, XML Web Services
- Web API, Rest API, JSON
- Enterprise Service Bus, Azure Service Bus, Azure Integration, Azure Management
- Integrating with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 and third party back office systems using the Azure Service Bus
- Customization/configuration of CRM Entities like Account, Incident, Contact, Lead, Calendar, Email, Knowledge Base, Workflows, Plug-ins, and CRM web services.
- Microsoft Portals, Microsoft Power BI
- Café X
- Unit and Integration Test Experience
- Package Deployer, Solution Packager
- VSTS Build and Release
- Other enterprise technologies COM, DCOM, SOAP, Biz Talk Server
- Database Design and Programming using SQL Server 365
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Tenant Management (Environment Management, Security Roles, Licences)
This CRM Developer role is a contract for 6 months with scope to extend, based in Bedford.
For more information, please contact Yasmine Degmenlibey on 01296 311 446 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.