Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Gulfstream/Embraer)Basel, Switzerland Carbon60 are recruiting for an Aircraft Maintenance Technician to reinforce the Gulfstream/Embraer Maintenance team in Basel, Switzerland on a permanent...
Aircraft Paint Workshop Technician
Carbon60 are looking for a number of Aircraft Paint Workshop Technicians to work a permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland.
To reinforce the Exterior Paint Shop team in Basel we are currently recruiting for an Aircraft Paint Workshop Technician. The role will include safely performing aircraft preparation, painting, and detailing of aircraft under supervision.
- Perform aircraft preparation, painting, and detailing of aircraft
- Prepare surfaces for painting by removing old paint using paint removers or abrasives
- Use the material tracking system, track squawks and to sign-off work
- Prepare stencils, lettering blocks and apply letters, decals, and insignias to aircraft.
- Check work for completeness and accuracy, Maintain High Quality
- Work flexible hours (shifts and weekends)
- Work within teams/individually to ensure proper delivery expectations and quality
- Mix and apply primers/top coats in accordance with different paint manufacture technical data sheets
- Apprenticeship and or education in an equivalent environment is a must
- Knowledge of paint preparation, paint mixing and paint application processes is required
- Education on technical courses is an advantage
- Knowledge on paint related products and Manufactures.
- Education on technical courses
- Experience with prepping, masking and general paint refinishing background on aircraft
- Knowledge on paint related products and Manufacturers
- Basic knowledge in MS-Office
- Fluent in English, German and French is beneficial
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime, when available
- Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
- Shift allowance
For more information regarding the permanent Aircraft Paint Workshop Technician position based in Basel, Switzerland please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or apply online.
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.