Aircraft Paint Workshop Technician Basel, Switzerland Carbon60 are looking for a number of Aircraft Paint Workshop Technicians to work a permanent position based in...
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Gulfstream/Embraer)
Carbon60 are recruiting for an Aircraft Maintenance Technician to reinforce the Gulfstream/Embraer Maintenance team in Basel, Switzerland on a permanent basis.
Overall job purpose is to carry out maintenance tasks on Gulfstream and Embraer aircrafts under the instructions and supervision of the Leader Technicians.
- Work under the instructions and supervision of the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead or Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Follow the work distribution defined by the Team Lead and have responsibility for the work performed on the aircraft
- Ensure that any defect found on the aircraft is reported to the Team Leader
- Ensure that worked job cards are stamped and completed on a daily basis
- Assist co-workers as instructed by the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Assist in other work tasks to ensure the department's goals are met
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Overtime, when available
- Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
- Shift allowance
- Plus many more
- Mechanical/technical apprenticeship or technical certificate in the aviation environment
- Two years' experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Previous experience on Gulfstream and/or Embraer
- Ability to read and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
- PC literate with MS packages
For more information regarding the Permanent Aircraft Maintenance Technician role based in Basel, Switzerland please contact Exeter Carbon60 on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.