We are looking for a Transport Planning Officer to work a 6 month temp position based in Brighton.You will be responsible to provide highways and...
We are looking for a Public Transport Officer to work a 2 month PART TIME contract which has a possibility to extend based in Brighton.
The Public Transport Officers will assist in the development and achievement of the companies public transport objectives and be responsible for the control of the companies public transport contracts to ensure the delivery of high quality services for the least possible cost.
Particular duties of the Public Transport Officer role includes:
- Project managing bus infrastructure improvements (working with a Project Engineer and Contractors)
- Managing stakeholders
- Managing a junior apprentice who will assist you
- Assisting the Senior Project Manager with the Contract Management of the Companies Bus Shelter Portfolio, (Cleaning, maintenance and advertising contract)
- Generally helping out in the Public Transport Team
Essential experience / skills required for the Public Transport Officer:
- Ideally local or central government experience with some highways/engineering competency/experience but they do not have to be qualified engineers.
- Used to dealing with contractors
- Used to dealing with the public/stakeholders
- Able to work outdoors/ do site visits
- Driving licence handy but not essential
- Ideally has managed staff before
- Public Transport experience helpful but not essential
This Public Transport Officer is a part time role for 2 months, based in Brighton.
For more information, please contact Yasmine Degmenlibey on 01296 311 446 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.