This company is an interesting electronic manufacturing business that is growing fast. Quality is a integral part of their business, and they offer a totally...
This company is an interesting electronic manufacturing business that is growing fast. Quality is an integral part of their business, and they offer a totally flexible solution to all their customer's electronics manufacturing need.
This exciting company is looking for a PCB Inspector to join they team
Main Responsibility as a PCB Inspector
- Inspect PCBs to IPC - A -610, class 3 to ensure quality of product
- Inspect PCBs using magnification equipment & AOI
- Liaise with Production
- Assist & support assemblers (discuss faults and findings)
- Manage and resolve inspection queries.
- Monitor build quality and report quality issues as necessary.
Monday to Thursday 08:30 - 17:30
Friday 08:30 -15:00
Salary DOE +pension
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.