Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Process Engineer on a 6 month contract basis to work with one of the UK's leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing companies.
The main purpose of this position is to ensure a maintenance schedule adherence to a minimum of 95% and to take an active role in planning the routines and corrective works.
This will include review existing plans for all maintenance routines against the FMCA and to update them where required.
Further responsibilities will include:
- taking an active role in the preparation of future planned changeovers and their execution.
- maintain and ensure compliance is adhered to in terms of defined storage for engineering change parts.
- Review all line logbooks and TCA's at the end of shift.
- Push to drive down breakdowns by periodically reviewing all line stoppages.
- Support all continuous improvement activities.
- Take an active part in data gathering and design studies.
we are looking for someone who has a good working knowledge of fast paced FMCG environments with high speed packaging and filling machinery.
excellent problem solving skills
An analytic approach to data gathering is essential for this role
Working knowledge and background in both Mechanical and electrical engineering.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established company that will value your expertise and experience.
For more information on this position please contact the engineering team at Carbon60 Fareham or apply now and one of our experienced consultants will be in touch.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.