I am looking for a Junior Digital Designer to work a 7 month contract based in Wiltshire.I am looking for someone to work closely with...
Looking for a Senior Thermal Engineer to work a 6 mont contract in Wiltshire.
This role sits within the Environmental Control team of our Automotive function. Accountabilities
* Focus on understanding new and industry leading technologies, simulation techniques and experimental validation in the field of automotive (vehicle) occupant Thermal Comfort.
* Have the ability to understand the overall vehicle concept and contribute to the design/development of the cabin Environmental Control (HVAC) systems through the use of knowledge of the latest technologies/methods in airflow systems and mechanistics.
* Challenge and develop the engineering practices to continuously improve efficiency. Demonstrate clear presentation of technical information and supporting documentation to ensure accurate transfer to other teams within the company.
* Work closely with the other engineering disciplines to ensure that system performance expectations are met.
* Develop and perform test plans and methods for simulation and solution validation (DVP development).
* Minimum BSc/MSc/BEng/MEng degree (2:1 or better) in Building Science or equivalent Engineering degree
* Demonstrable level of industrial experience in Thermal Comfort/Wellness measurement, or Mechanistic Analysis.
* Knowledge of Thermophysiology / Sensorial data acquisition and analysis
* Experience using/implementing sensorial models : the Berkeley Thermal Comfort Model (desirable), ASHRAE Thermal Comfort Model (desirable)
* Experience with thermal measurement systems electronics, and sensors - selecting and implementing
* Appreciation of other engineering disciplines such fluid dynamics and thermodynamics.
* Ability to develop mathematics based models for performance prediction, design and analysis
* Ability to analyse large data sets and condense into simple learnings summaries and presentations Test and Validation:
* Knowledge of test planning and preparation, along with ability to run robust and repeatable tests (gauge R&R, SixSigma, etc) for the purpose of detailed data acquisition and simulation validation.
* Experienced in running experiments involving people
Automotive experience is essential for this role.
For more information please contact Leah on email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.