Are You looking For a new contract Opportunity within the Marketing sector ?Job Title Sr Digital Marketing Manager 3 Month Contract Company Profilehome to one...
Are You Currently seeking A fresh career opportunity in the Marketing world ?
This position is based within a rapid growing company in the facillities managemanet sector
Product Marketing Manager West London
salary £42 - £45K
We are building a robust product marketing function to support the sales team in driving leads, revenue and incremental sales from all products and related services. Including all office, coworking, lounge, meeting room and virtual memberships packages, meeting room and event space and well as a plethora of ancillary services from IT, Interior design, moving services to insurance' The Product Marketing Manager be responsible for liaising with all relevant business stakeholders to develop further ancillary product offerings and services to increase both member value through an improved product and service proposition but also add value to the bottom line through increased take up of existing and additional product and services.
- Work closely with the PR/Brand marketing team to ensure all product marketing activity is aligned with the overall brand positioning and supports the overall business objectives.
- Working alongside the sales team, develop and execute a product marketing strategy to drive sales of all core membership packages offline that support sales leads on and offline (to include trade shows, events, offline advertising, partner channels) - for both existing and new buildings.
- Work alongside the digital marketing team to ensure all product marketing initiatives both on and offline channels are aligned and deliver cohesive and impactful results.
- Develop a product marketing strategy to drive sales of all add on service products across the business to both internal (existing members) and external audiences (potential clients & previous clients).
- Work with project, property and interiors team to ensure all marketing materials for new buildings are up to date, as per brand guidelines and to the TOG standard and communicated to all stakeholders. ·
- Support the sales team in driving broker and agent leads and sales for all new and existing buildings as needed. Work with the sales team to ensure they are armed with the best, most recent marketing materials and information to help them deliver on their targets and that our prodiuct offering is marketing and represented effectively on all broker and agent channels.
- Plan and execute new building launches from a tactical perspective to ensure whole process is managed seamlessly and sales are enabled to hit occupancy and sales targets. ·
- Drive and develop all trade event and conference presence to promote product portfolio to the most relevant audience driving the best possible ROI on spend.
- · Work with all relevant business stakeholders to continually evolve and develop the additional services proposition always driving added value to members and the businesss bottom line.
- Ensure all product and service offerings are aligned and support the overall business vision and objectives driving and supporting our supporting the growth journey and people first as well as wellness embedded in the heart of the business agendas. ·
- Work with sales and building teams to understand building performance across all products and identify opportunities for growth. ·
- Work with sales to develop the most appropriate and rationalised promotions to drive business during off peak period. · Collaborate with digital and social team on messaging and USPs (new buildings) to effectively harness and optimise content and communications across all digital and social channels.
Qualifications / Skills:Knowledge and Experience
Previous experience in creating and implementing a Product/service based Marketing strategy.
· Sales marketing experience helpful
Education and Qualifications
A marketing/ communications related degree or equivalent
Job Specific Technical Skills
- Proven organisational skills, attention to detail and an understanding of budgeting Behavioural Competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with both internal stakeholders and external agencies
- An innovative and creative approach ·
- The ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic environment
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.