B2 Licensed Engineer London Southend Airport Carbon60 have an opportunity available for a B2 Licensed Engineer type rated on Cessna Citation aircraft and/or Hawker Beechcraft...
B2 Licensed Engineer (No Type Rating Required)
London Southend Airport
Carbon60 have an exciting new opportunity available for an EASA B2 Licensed Engineer, no type ratings required! The role is based in London Southend Airport and is a permanent position.
As a B2 Licensed Engineer will be working for a company who provide specialist upgrade solutions across all aviation market sectors.
The successful candidate will be put on a type course as required by the company to gain either Cessna Citation or Hawker Beechcraft rating. This is a great opportunity to gain your first type rating and work for an established, full service aircraft maintenance provider in the South East.
Summary of details;
- Role: B2 Licensed Engineer
- Location: London Southend Airport
- Salary: Negotiable
- Shift: Monday - Friday. Days shift.
- Company pension
- Health insurance
- 25 days leave plus bank holidays.
- No nights or weekends - Monday - Friday, Days only.
- Company bonus dependant on performance
- Type Training will be provided for the successful candidate!
To be able to apply for this position, you must be able to provide the following;
- B2 EASA license
- EWIS, Human Factors and Fuel Tank Safety Certificates
- Proof of right to work in the UK
For more information regarding the B2 Licensed Engineer position based in London Southend airport, please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.