Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for a leading industrial engineering company to cover sites around the North West region predominately on Petrochemical...
Field Service Engineer
Skelmersdale - (Base)
Field Service Engineer is required for the installation, commissioning and fault finding for the full range of hardware and software products for a prestigious company based in Skelmersdale.
- Installation and commissioning of hardware and software in a wide variety of machine types encountered in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Pulp & Paper, and other process industries.
- Troubleshoot existing hardware and software installations on-site.
- Provide technical assistance to customers on site as needed.
- Provide on-the-job training to customer employees as needed.
- Supervise mechanical and electrical sub-trades, and machine disassembly/reassembly.
- Install transducers and configure monitoring systems.
- Identify problems and take the initiative to eliminate those problems for project success.
- Maintain accurate timesheets and acquire customer's signature on timesheets before leaving the job site.
- Monitor site safety during job execution.
- Carry out IFAT, FAT and warranty work.
- Support sales as needed to prepare offer to existing and potential customers.
- Prepare accurate service reports, timesheets and expense report after every service mission.
- Be familiar with CIR cases, NPS score, QMS procedures and Sales Force.
- Housekeeping, workplace and equipment maintenance.
- Perform EMS and SDLE in timely manner.
- Report/update SAP, Zalaris and Concur on regularly basis.
- Establish and maintain a positive dialogue with the Customers.
- Ensure proper preparations for any field or site assignment with respect to training material, handouts, equipment, procedures, travel plans, permissions etc.
- Issue Daily Reports, Site Visit and lesson learnt/experience feedback reports.
- Assist in knowledge transfer into the organization based on customer feedback, field work and experience.
- Give feedback to sales organization if potential opportunities arise.
- Keep updated on all relevant aspects within all products.
- Internal and external sales and marketing.
- Ensure that all requirements from internal and external agreements, contracts and regulations are met.
If you are interested in hearing more details, please contact Dan Purnell on 01329 227 030 to discuss further.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.