We are currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Assembly and Maintenance Fitter for a well-established engineering company with a focus on water treatment systems based...
CMM Mechanical Inspector - Bedford - £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
Are you an experienced CMM Inspector looking to work for a high performance component manufacturer who is embedded in the motorsport industry? Have you got experience of GD&T, Height Gauges, Micrometers and Bore Mics? If so this role could be for you.
My client has been producing performance parts for nearly 50 years and not only supplies their branded products to prominent motorsport race teams it has diversified into the aerospace, marine and defence industries. Due to their on going growth they are looking to recruit an experienced CMM Mechanical Inspector.
Working closely with Quality, Manufacturing and Production Engineering Managers you wil ensure the components manufactured match plans and desired quality.
Your duties will also include:
- Inspection and sign off the 'First Off' components manufactured in the company's busy CNC machine shop aswell as inspection of inbound goods manufactured outside of the business
- Creation of inspection schedules, highlighting the key characteristics of the component
- Producing inspection reports such as ISIR and FAIR reports
- Rejecting parts and creating non-conformity reports
To be considered for this role you will ideally be qualified to an HND or equivalent in an engineering discipline, have excellent communication skills, and experience of working in a fast paced, manufacturing environment, ideally an automotive or motorsport environment.
You will also have experience of:
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings
- Programming, setting and running the CMM
- GD&T, Height Gauges, Micrometres and Bore Mics
- Understand PPAP, ISIR and FAIR
To apply for the role of CMM Mechanical Inspector, please use the button shown.
Additional Keywords: CMM Mechanical Inspector, CMM Mechanical Engineer, CMM Mechanical Manager, Quality Inspector, Quality Engineer
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.