B1 Licensed Engineer B787Based in BirminghamCarbon60 are looking for a B1 Licensed Engineer typed and current on B787 for a line maintenance contract position based...
Carbon60 are actively seeking x2 Maintenance Technicians to work for a company based in Leicester on a contract basis.
- Working in a fast-paced, customer focused environment
- Drive plant availability through ensuring all PPM's, reactive maintenance, engineering and process improvements are carried out and implemented in a timely manner
- Drive best practice daily through high standards of engineering, compliance and HS&E standards
* Perform maintenance/repairs to machinery and undertake maintenance inspections in a safe manner
- Support manufacturing by reducing equipment downtime through preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance and quick response to emergency fault situations
- Daily accountabilities measured through KPIs
- Deliver continuous improvements from initial change management through to project completion
- Using root cause analysis / analytical problem solving
- Provide support to Operations & Engineering to reduce mean time between failure and improve line reliability
- Conduct stock checks and auditing
- Time served Technical Apprenticeship with experience in a multi-discipline role
- Electronic / Electrical engineering qualification NVQ Level 3 minimum
- Mechanical engineering qualification desirable
- Process minded with experience within an industrial maintenance role utilising Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
- Good verbal and written communicator
- Drive and determination to succeed in any given task with a flexible hand on approach
- Team player; willing to assist with achieving company goals & objectives
- Pro-active; can work effectively under own initiative
- Organised; able to plan and prioritise work effectively
If you are a Maintenance Technician and interested in hearing more details, please call 01329 227030 or apply to the advert and have one of our team contact you to discuss further.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.