Head of Engineering & DesignOur client is a forward thinking & innovative manufacturer of pumps and associated applications which are utilised in a number of...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality and Compliance Manager for a well-established engineering company based in Falmouth.
The position will focus on implementing and improving quality programmes and processes across the manufacturing site, driving continuous improvement of operations and developing compliance strategies in line with company expectations.
This Management position will have a team reporting directly to them consisting of a QC Tram Leader and 3 Quality Engineers as well as a QHSE Controller.
Liaising with other parts of the business to assist with quality and compliance procedure at a group level across other company sites will also be involved with this position.
The successful candidate will need to have a solid engineering knowledge ideally focusing on pumps. Valves, tubing and have experience within a regulated manufacturing environment.
Further Responsibilities will include:
- Provide Advice and Support to other areas of the business as a member of the factory management team.
- Manage all quality assurance, control and compliance functions.
- Coordinate and manage all activities that will improve the quality of products and services.
- Introduce new business strategies to drive improvements.
- Ensure that the production facility is kept to a fully operational function.
- Generate corrective and preventative measures.
- Monitor performance and conduct 1 to 1s with Quality team.
For a full outline and role responsibilities please contact the Carbon60 Fareham team for a full job spec.
- Proven experience understanding and delivering solutions to meet the customers requirements.
- Experience managing a team and driving team development.
- Experience working within a medical device or biopharm sector is highly advantageous.
- Ability to identify and implement change.
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO14000 Quality management systems.
- At least 3 years in a senior quality role.
This is an exciting role to join a growing company that will value new ideas and expertise brought forwards by the successful candidate, they are offering a great package and the opportunity to become a valued member of the management team.
Interviews for this role will be held shortly, for more information contact Carbon60 Fareham or apply now and one of our experience consultants will be in touch.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.