you looking for a role where you can make a difference?
Responsible for identifying opportunities for Retrofits and Upgrades and driving them through to timely delivery of order input for the Pumps Equipment Parts, Retrofit and Nuclear group. Main duties include:
- Creating the strategic plan for delivering sales growth in allocated sales territory.
- Driving local Regional Sales team to work in-line with the strategic plan and to identify opportunities and drive through to order award.
- Responsible for driving initiatives within nominated sales territory to promote the identification of retrofit and re-rate opportunities such as Technical Forums, etc.
- Acting as main contact for all sales related activities for nominated customers
- Maintain knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies, especially in relation to the retrofit and re-rate business
- Review tenders and support overall tender process
- Ensure that handover meetings and documentation are effective and result in a smooth transition from pre to post order status
- Attendance at sales meetings and ensure that all relevant information from assigned area is available for the sales team
- Relevant experience within related industry
- Experience of implementing sales strategy
- Knowledge of retrofit re-rate sales
- Financial/budget management
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.