Quality Lead DeesideResponsible for Oversight of all Quality Assurance and Control aspects in the Deeside Electronics cell plus management of specific Quality aspects associated with...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for a leading industrial engineering company to cover sites around the North West region predominately on Petrochemical and oil & gas sites.
The main purpose of this position is to provide commercial support to the contracts manager as well as assisting with the delivery of contract system requirements and profitable monthly returns.
Due to the nature of the business this QS will need to have a good engineering background ideally multi-disciplined (electrical, mechanical, EC&I).
As part of this position the Quantity Surveyor will need to prepare and monitor budgets and pre-estimates for maintenance and project works using the pre agreed contract schedules as well as producing fixed price estimates.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the performance of fixed price and other works that will include a applications for payment.
- Control & input of site measures into valuation systems.
- Prepare valuations and submission.
- Conduct post valuation checks and agreements.
- Provide commercial feedback to the contracts managers.
- Maintain productivity trackers and liaise on a weekly.
- Provide assistance to the central commercial department when required.
- Good working knowledge within an engineering sector, ideally petrochemical/oil & gas.
- Knowledge of multi-disciplined engineering (mechanical, electrical, EC&I)
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a quantity surveyor or commercial role.
- Able to use SAP Systems.
- Qualification in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an already established company that is continuing to grow, where your experience and opinions will be valued and can offer progression and further training.
In return the company offers a good salary and benefits package.
Interviews are being held shortly for this role with immediate starts available, for more information please contact Carbon60 Fareham or apply for the position online and one of our experienced consultants will be in touch.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.