Carbon60 are looking to recruit a number of EC&I Design Engineers to be based in the Ellesmere Port area of Cheshire. The EC&I Engineers will...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Process Engineer to join a well-established team based in Warrington. This position will focus on various Petro-chemical and oil & gas projects assisting with the detailed designs preparing flowsheets, P&IDS and process Datasheets during the execution phase of each project.
This Process Engineer position carry out equipment and line sizing calculations as well as ensuring the quality of process design deliverable produced and actively contributing to company process engineering standards.
On occasion this role will also hold the responsibility to lead process teams on larger projects which would including mentoring and helping with the development of more junior and graduate engineers.
- Make independent decisions, providing technical support and liaising directly with the end client/customer as and when required.
- Supervise designers for delivery of detailed work packages.
- Ensure safety, health and environmental protection are inherent in all designs.
- Ensure all process designs are consistent with standards and directives.
- Support site installation and commissioning activities as and when needed.
- Carry out site surveys of existing assets.
- Manage and report all costs on allocated projects in terms of progress, cost control and variations
- Proven background working within process engineering design.
- Sound technical knowledge in all aspects of process engineering.
- Working knowledge of selection and specification of equipment.
- Experience working within a chemical engineering discipline or relevant transferable sector.
- Knowledge of British and European standards and regulations.
Degree in chemical or process engineer (or equivalent)
Chartered engineer status is desirable but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well know business within the industrial engineering sector who will value your expertise and knowledge. This company is ideally looking for someone on a permanent basis but will also consider contract on a long-term basis.
Travel will be involved to various sites but the base of operations will be Warrington in the North West. In return this company can offer an excellent salary depending on your level of experience as well as a good benefits package and the chance to progress within the business.
For more information on this position please contact the Engineering Team at Carbon60 Fareham or apply now and one of the Carbon60 team will be in touch.
Immediate starts are available with interviews being held shortly.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.