Buyer/Technical Buyer DeesidePosition SummaryManagement of all purchasing and supplier performance activities for OE, legacy, and spares components for the Aerospace industry Duties and ResponsibilitiesManagement of...
Quality Lead - Deeside
Oversight of all Quality Assurance and Control aspects in the Deeside Electronics cell plus management of specific Quality aspects associated with the Deeside Hydraulic cell.
- Minimum of three years' experience in Aerospace Quality at Quality Engineering level.
- Lead auditor trained to AS9100 Rev D variant.
- Good communication skills with the ability to effectively liaise with all levels in the organisation verbally and in writing.
- Appropriate product quality experience, including product knowledge and appropriate inspection/measurement and testing techniques.
Outline of Job Requirements
- Responsible for management of all Quality activity in the Deeside Electronics cell and specific activities in the Deeside Hydraulics cell, reporting to the FP&A UK Quality Director.
- Plan, lead and execute Quality Investigations on Electronics and Hydraulics equipment using RRCA, 8D and other techniques to effectively analyse problem root causes and prevent recurrence.
- Review and develop FAI and PPAP programs as required, to meet customer and my clients requirements.
- Manage/co-ordinate local Supplier Quality issues relating to the Deeside site, liaising with the Staverton based SQE as required.
- Undertake AS9100 internal audits across the Deeside site in support of the wider FP&A UK audit program.
- Provide support to external stakeholder Quality audits at the Deeside site, including BSi, CAA and all customer audits.
- Define, develop and manage Quality Plans as required within the Deeside electronics business.
- Management of any subordinate staff as required.
- Provide direct support to the Quality Director and the Quality Systems and Approvals Manager as required.
For more information please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 on 01329 227006 or email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.