Design EngineerInterested in working as a Signatory T200 Design Engineer for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!The Plant Engineering...
Manufacturing Engineer - Deeside
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for supporting the day to day activities of the assembly, test and development departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting manufacturing with technical issues, e.g. design, documentation, specifications etc.
- Tool and fixture design, quotation and implementation
- New product introduction from initial bid, design reviews, equipment specification, shop floor layout through to final pass off to manufacturing
- Continuous improvement, cost out initiatives, process flow improvements and Takt Improvement
- Participate in Lean initiatives
- Transfer of product between facilities to maximise efficiencies
- Key interface between supporting departments, and manufacturing including Quality, Engineering and Planning
- Engage in the completion of safety risk assessment, ergonomics, to maintain a safe working environment
- Perform 8D RCA for yield, build or quality issues when required.
- Completion of any work-related tasks, which would be deemed reasonable of this role.
Job Requirements, Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proven experience of the manufacture (Assembly & Test) of hydro-mechanical equipment and products
- An in-depth knowledge of production (A&T) processes, methods procedures, systems & equipment
- Experience in the use of Solidworks cad package an advantage
- B.Eng. qualification preferred but not essential.
- Educated to an HND/ HNC level or suitable level of experience a minimum requirement
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.