Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join a well-established engineering company focusing on a manufacturing plant upgrade project that will cover...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Coordinator to join a well-established engineering company based in reading to support a large-scale manufacturing site upgrade.
The Project Coordinator will work closely with project managers and engineers within a set team to assist in the delivery of complex projects on time and to specification, this will include organising equipment deliveries and engineering tasks as well as documentation control across the projects.
Initially this position will be on a 3-month contract basis but may likely be extended as the project develops over time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Document compilation,
- record keeping,
- document control,
- time sheeting and leave booking
- Project co-ordination - project based
- team logistics, equipment, work times etc.
- PM assistance - cover and re-assigning issues arising to the right person in the team
- Data manipulation - programme updates and database inputting
- Excellent IT skills, Word, Excel and outlook.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to manage multiple projects.
- Previous experience within an engineering environment.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing/engineering industry is highly desirable.
This role will grant the successful applicant an excellent opportunity to join a well know company that can offer training and progression as well as be part of a unique and exciting project.
Interviews will be held shortly for this role so apply now or for more information contact the Automation Team at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.