B1 Licensed Engineer A320, A330, A350London Gatwick Carbon60 have a permanent position available for a B1 Licensed Engineer with type rating on A320, A330, A350...
Set in a rural location my clients state of the art offices, with extremely modern and beautiful décor, and surroundings. Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. They are vastly growing with their second warehouse near to completion and their second block of offices to be finished in 2020! Own transport is required.
The role as a MRO administrator is to assist the MRO Team with administration of aircraft component repairs, through approved suppliers, to maximise inventory availability and minimise cost.
37.5 hour working week 09:00 - 17:30, Monday to Friday.
- Liaise and build successful relationships with designated suppliers
- Raise repair orders on approved suppliers in accordance existing procedures
- Process quote approvals
- Effectively expedite and report on all open repair/sales orders
- Microsoft office proficient (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Previous experience working in an administrative role within an office environment desirable
- Capability to use initiative, aptitude to recognise and respond to problems
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines and targets
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. (Additional holiday able to be gained through each year of service)
- One hour lunch
- Onsite parking
- Lunch bus comes onsite with reduced prices!
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at email@example.com or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.