Fire & Security Engineer (Mobile)Carbon60 are recruiting a Fire & Security Engineer, for one of the biggest FM organisations in the UK. This is a...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experience Power Electronics Design Engineer for a unique manufacturing company based on the South Coast. This position is to join a well-established team who specialise in marine robotics that can be stationed in extreme conditions.
This Power Electronics Design Engineer will focus on the design solution for electronic and electrical products and components using innovation and creativity to overcome various challenges and unique tasks.
This position will be required to work with minimal supervision either solo or as part of a dedicated project team, as a result of this on occasion this position will also be required to act as Project Manager to direct and coordinate activities.
Liaising across the other engineering divisions within this role will be essential as well as other areas of the business such as purchasing, sales, logistics and operations.
Products being worked on will include output voltage of up to 600v, 10 - 100Kw as well as control loops, thermals, PSU & load protection, layouts and magnetics.
- Proven hardware design experience inclusive of switch mode power supplies.
- Working knowledge of DC PSU Design.
- Ability to design control loops, thermals, PSU and Layouts.
- Design, modelling and simulation.
- Development of requirements specifications and test procedures.
- Able to conduct hardware qualification testing.
Education and Personal Requirements:
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant engineering field.
- Due to the nature of the role and excellent attitude to problem solving and ability to adapt to changes is essential.
In return this company can offer an excellent package and salary as well as the opportunity to develop within the company and progress. This is a highly unique company that will challenge and push you to be the best engineer you can to see through projects.
For more information please contact Carbon60 Fareham or apply now and one of our experience consultants will be in touch.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.