Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Sustaining Engineer (mechanical) for an initial 3-month contract to work with a leading medical device company based in...
Digital Product Lead, Brighton, 37 hour week, £39,782.00 - £42,683.00
Carbon60 is looking for an Digital Product Lead on a perm basis, based in Brighton.
The Digital Product Lead will be working for a company which specialises within IT Data & Digital.
A FANTASTIC opportunity has arisen for an Digital Product Lead to impact on the implementation whilst working alongside another Digital Product Lead doing the strategic.
You will be responsible for designing, producing and delivering internal and external digital products. One of the main aspects of the role will be to help shape and ensure that a robust, integrated and modular architecture underpins our application development and you will therefore need to rapidly gain a strong understanding of the nature and capabilities of our development platforms, corporate systems, and corporate datasets.
Skills / Qualifications required for the Digital Product Lead:
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in computer science, or User Experience or a related field
- Qualifications in one or more formal project/programme methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM, Prince, APM, MSP), TOGAF or LEAN would be advantageous
- High-level of understanding in the application of digital trends to deliver change in customer, workplace or data services
- Significant experience of delivering product, innovation and business change including technology or data driven solutions to organisations
- Excellent leadership skills with substantial experience in motivating, coaching, mentoring and developing staff.
- Proven ability to assess and respond to complex technical, IT operational and IT governance risks/benefits
This Digital Product Lead role is a Permanent position, based in Brighton.
For more information, please contact Yasmine Degmenlibey on 01296 311 446 or email me on Yasmine.email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.