Duty Engineers 6 Month Contract London Based AirportI am looking for a Certifying Duty Engineer to work on a 6-month contract basis for a global...
Manufacturing Engineer x2 - Temporary - Fareham
My client based in Fareham are looking for two temporary Manufacturing Engineers for a period of 10 months.
- Ensure machined components are manufacturable using drawing & document configuration system.
- Attend detailed design reviews and create engineering change requests to feedback manufacturing improvements to design engineering.
- Have a good understanding of precision machining and geometric dimensional tolerancing.
- Create bills of materials and process methods using MRP planning system ensuring quality requirements are adhered to using Production permits, concessions, dual inspections, functional dimensions, statistical process control, first article inspection reports, measuring system analysis, combined failure mode and effects analysis, key characteristics and estimating process times for all operations.
- Create visual process story board of manufacturing methods and process sketches using AutoCAD.
- Identify fixturing, gauging and cutting tool requirements, liaising with external tooling designers to ensure tool designs meet requirements.
- Liaise with a third-party procurement company manufacture fixturing and gauging and raise purchase orders.
- Adhere to programming procedures and have knowledge and preferably experience of utilizing Edgecam to produce CNC turning and 4 axis milling programs.
- Take a lead in proving out CNC programs in a live production environment liaising with machine operators. Candidate to have preferable with experience of Mori Seiki MT/NT and SL mill/turn machines and Mori-Seiki NH5000 horizontal machining centres.
- Be able to implement and problem solve using a plan, do, check, act method of working.
- Knowledge of Pro E or Catia CAD would be an advantage.
For more information please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 on 01329 227006 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.