Experienced Data Cabling Engineers with current SC/CTC clearance required for installation project in Central London. You should be able to demonstrate previous history on high...
Role: Cleaning Supervisor
Hourly rate: £10ph - weekend uplift
Shift: 1st week (Mon - Fri) - 2nd week (Mon - Wed Sat and Sun)
Contract: Temporary (Ongoing)
My client is a world class main contractor that operates throughout the UK. They are currently looking for 2x Cleaner Supervisors to work in a hospital environment in Lewisham, London.
- Based at Lewisham, you will be responsible for maintaining the standards of cleaning within a designated area of the hospital by co-ordinating the activities of a team of cleaners
- Responsible for recruitment, training and performance and absence management of operatives
- Participating in audits by the client of cleaning standards and implementing corrective action plans.
- The successful candidate will have experience of leading a team in a customer focussed environment.
- This is a temporary role
- Whilst experience of working in a healthcare environment is not essential, candidates should be aware that they will be working in close proximity to patients, who may be very ill.
- Ideally BICs certification
- Previously managed or lead teams
- Experience of working in a customer-facing environment.
- Previous cleaning/facility management experience and knowledge is desirable.
- Well organized with good time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, empathetic and a friendly personality.
- Ability to prioritise and plan around customer needs
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.