Carbon60 are currently working with a leading automation company in Telford who are looking to recruit and experience Senior Project Manager to join there expanding...
Online Marketing Executive
To lead the creation of the company's Online experience for customers and employees planning and implementing activities to deliver the company's online strategic and tactical plans
· Drive online traffic to the company website and track conversion rates to then make improvements to the website.
· Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns to support channel and product growth utilising a range of techniques which could include paid search, SEO, SEA and Social media.
· Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
· Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of digital marketing against agreed KPI's
· Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
· Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
· Online marketing methods and best practice
· Clear and effective communication skills
· Planning and budgetary control
· Experience with SEA, SEO and lead gen programmes
· Automated marketing experience desirable
· Degree level Marketing or equv relevant experience
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at email@example.com or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.