Carbon60 have a new opportunity for a Engine Mechanic to work a 6 month contract In Heathrow.The successful aircraft mechaic will need experience on engines.Details...
Carbon60 are actively seeking an Engine Technician to work for a global organisation on a contract basis at Heathrow airport. The Engine Technician will provide quick-turn aircraft engine maintenance on wing, repair and field services. In this role, you will provide engine troubleshooting, field repairs, and line maintenance while developing positive relationships with customers through outstanding customer awareness.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Takes ownership for and follows through on full scope of work tasks and projects, approaches work with a "can-do" attitude and a sense of commitment to both team and customer objectives
- Working within a Team environment, repairing Aircraft Engines either within the shop environment, at a customer's facility or at an Airport Location
- Being able to work to tight deadlines on Quick Turn Engine repairs which could involve the replacement of Modules, Top Case Repairs Borescope/Boreblending and Service Bulletin implementation
- The Candidate will have had a Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Will have proven experience from within the Aviation Industry working with Commercial Aviation Engine Repair, and associated processes, including LRU Removal/Installation and Engine Borescope/Boroblend
- Demonstrable experience of providing services within a high quality, highly regulated and customer facing environment
Desired Characteristics :
- Strong communication skills and problem solving ability are a must
- Possess a desire to learn and grow with advances in technology GE90, CFM, CF6, CF34, and GENX experience
- Line maintenance, engine changes, module removal & installation, or LRU removals and installations
- Demonstrated quality, compliance and customer satisfaction skills
- Experience in repair of large commercial engines
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.