We are recruiting for fitters to work on large motors and generators. Previous experience of working with large electrical machines is preferred. The positions are...
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a Prestigious Manufactruing Organisation based in Leicestershire.
We are recruiting a Contract Control Systems Engineer into our 100 strong Engineering Team supporting projects in industries such as automotive (including F1), metrological, Hydrology and oil & gas. With a desire to attract Engineers who value varied team work and being challenged in technical problem solving, we are offering an attractive salary & benefits package and development opportunities.
- Degree in Control Systems Engineering
- Good mathematics/physics or similar
- 5yrs + in Control Systems Engineering discipline
- Non-linear and/or time varying discrete control systems familiarity/experience
- Understanding and experience/familiarity with pneumatic valves
- MATLAB, SIMULINK or similar familiarity
- Electronics related to above
- C/C++ embedded firmware related to the above
Similar industry types:
- Engine controls (aero or automotive)
- Landing gear controls
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.