Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a PLM Implementation Engineer on a contract basis for a very well know engineering company based in Stafford. This position...
Carbon60 are currently working with a leading automation company in Telford who are looking to recruit and experience Senior Project Manager to join there expanding business. Specialising in systems integration across various sectors this position can offer the variance that will always keep the right candidate engaged and moving forwards.
This Project Management position will be responsible for owning individual projects that will include leading, planning, executing and controlling project schedules and costs. The Project Manager will have he ability to build and shape the project team and will actively involve liaising closely with customers to determine and implement there needs and requirements.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Reporting directly to the commercial director on project progression.
- Ensure that team members have clear guidance and tools needed to complete projects.
- Establish what resources are required at each stage of projects and liaise across other departments in the business to schedule and assign resources to comply with project time line.
- Collect all contractual obligations, commercial & technical information from the sales and proposals teams.
- Establish clear and defined ownership of projects and be responsible for reviewing and communicating the project development with stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot technical issues as and when needed.
- Develop and introduce training where needed to progress the project team engineers.
- Approve payments to subcontractors.
- Organise and attend FAT.
- Organise and attend site meetings and surveys.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a project management or proposals management position is essential.
- Solid technical understanding of complex automation solutions.
- Prince 2 certification or APM.
- Degree educated in relevant engineering sectors such as electrical or mechatronics engineering.
- Proficiency with MS Office and MS Project is highly desirable.
- Happy and willing to travel 25% of the time throughout the UK to visit sites and customers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that can not only offer excellent exposure to a wide variety of projects but will also value your expertise and skills. In return this company is offering a generous salary and package as well as option for further training and progression.
For more information on this role contact Carbon60 Fareham or apply now and one of our experience consultants will be in touch.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.