Customer Services Logistics and Stores Operative GloucesterPosition SummaryReporting to the Logistics Lead this role will involve supporting the day to operation of the Stores and...
It is possible that this role will last beyond April 6th 2020, when reforms to IR35 tax legislation come into effect. As a result, the role will be assessed to determine if it falls inside or outside IR35.
I am looking for a Digital Release Lead to work a 12 month contract based in Wiltshire.
The role is to manage releases across the Digital application, environments and quality gates. You will be working in a DevOps environment.
- Manage the Group IT Digital release schedule (presented monthly showing a rolling twelve-month period).
- Work with Business Analysts, Test Leads and Project Managers to align projects and planned changes with scheduled Digital releases.
- Evaluate sprint progress across multiple projects with Project Managers and Test Leads in respect to the inclusion of sprint outcomes in scheduled releases.
- Liaise with Group IT CAB members to manage release content, ensuring dependencies and priorities are clearly understood and communicated appropriately to impacted stakeholders.
Key skills required:
- Strong change and release management skills, in a continuous delivery environment.
- Ability to direct release management principles that meet the quality and timescale objectives for delivery into production.
- Excellent knowledge of risk management and risk mitigation.
- A proven background in release management, change management or service transition.
- Accredited professional e.g. iTIL or similar.
Key experience required:
- Experience of operating or consulting as an agent for change in a complex, multi-project environment.
- Experience managing change or release processes for large multi-national organisations.
- 3+ years' experience in implementing and shaping change, release or service management strategies and processes.
- Proven experience of leading, coaching and mentoring people in change or release management principles.
This Release Lead role is a 12 month contract, based in Wiltshire.
For more information, please contact Leah on firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.