Electrical CAD Designer Our client develops Integrated Bridge Management Systems for marine vessels. They are looking to recruit an Electrical CAD Designer into their...
Electrical Design Engineer
Our client is a leading developer of integrated bridge management systems for the marine sector. They are looking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer into their business to work on a defence programme.
As a key member of the hardware and systems team, this role will be to select, design and analyse electrical systems to deliver a new maritime platform management project.
- Create electrical designs for power and control systems.
- Analyse and justify electrical designs and component selection.
- Produce/review electrical schematics.
- Raise and action change notes.
- Compile and maintain of Bills of Materials.
- Produce technical documents e.g. Technical Manuals, Hardware Design Specifications, etc.
- Verify and validate customer electrical requirements through the production of electrical test documents.
Skills & Experience
We're ideally looking for experienced candidates who have worked within the defence maritime or a similarly regulated industrial sector, with industrial control systems, including PLC and SCADA networks.
- Electrical systems design and analysis techniques
- Able to create and read electrical schematics.
- Electrical components and selection criteria
- Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic engineering or a related discipline.
- Good mathematical knowledge and analytical ability.
- Good technical writing skills.
- Strong IT skills, in particular with MS Office products.
- British national and citizen (no dual nationality). Able to obtain Security Clearance (SC), UK Eyes Only.
Please contact Faye Jackson on 01329 227015 or 07867 143608 for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.