RF Test Software EngineerInterested in working as a Rf Test Software Engineer for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!Outline...
Carbon60 are looking for a number of B1 Licensed Engineers typed and current on the B737NG for a contract position based in Lasham, Hampshire
Further details include: Role: B1 Licensed engineer Start Date: ASAP Length: Ongoing
- Hours: 12 hours a shift
- Shift: 4 on 4 off day shift OR Mon- Friday
- Rate: £35.00 per hour Ltd
- Location: Lasham Hampshire (Just outside Basingstoke/Alton)
- Own basic tool kit required
- B737CL, B757 & A320 would be beneficial however not essential
To apply for the positon of B737NG B1 Licensed Engineer in Hampshire you must be able to provide the following documentation;
- EASA B1 License
- In date EWIS, Human Factors and Fuel Tank Safety Certificates
- In date colour copy of passport/Right to work in the UK
- Log books/Recency documents to prove working on type
- Qualification Papers/Aeronautical Diploma beneficial
For more information regarding this role, please contact Amy in the Carbon60 Exeter Office.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.