Senior Mechanical Design Engineer To provide mechanical design expertise and Drawing Office activities, such as the production of detailed drawings, FEA and Test Reports for...
Electrical CAD Designer
Our client develops Integrated Bridge Management Systems for marine vessels. They are looking to recruit an Electrical CAD Designer into their business with experience of working with AutoCAD Electrical.
As a key member of the hardware and systems team, this role will be to create electrical designs and drawings to deliver a new maritime platform management project.
- Produce electrical schematics using AutoCAD Electrical.
- Develop component libraries to support schematics.
- Raise and action change notes.
- Compile and maintain of Bills of Materials.
- Produce technical documents e.g. Technical Manuals, Hardware Design Specifications, etc.
- Verify and validate customer electrical requirements through the production of electrical test documents.
- Analysis for the justification of electrical designs and component selection.
- To be aware of and comply with company standards of conduct and all relevant statutory requirements.
- To carry out any other reasonable management request.
Please note for this particular role, all candidates must be eligible for SC - UK EYES ONLY clearance and therefore be a sole British National passport holder.
Skills & Experience
- Proficient in the use of electrical schematic tools
- Electrical systems design and analysis techniques
- electrical CAD experience
- Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic engineering or a related discipline.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.