Marine Service EngineerIn this role you'll be responsible for providing the technical support to both internal and external customers. This includes installing, commissioning and repairing...
Our client is a leading developer of Sonar and Acoustic technology and products used across various industries. They are looking for a CNC Programmer Miller/Turner to Program CNC Machines for research & development one-offs or short production run.
- Develop CNC part programs & tooling to cost-effective manufacture of parts.
- Set and operate machines as required.
- Identify new techniques and processes.
- Read and understand mechanical drawings.
- Identify the most cost-effective batch manufacture method.
- Machine "Right First Time" components for use.
- Develop design with engineers when required.
- Work with engineers to resolve problems.
- Record work duration and timesheets.
- Actively participate in quality system and documentation.
- Respond to variable tasks and demands.
- Team-work with colleagues for tool/machine utilisation.
- Assist/participate in any other task deemed appropriate.
City & Guilds or NVQ Mechanical engineering level 2/3 (minimum)
Knowledge & Experience
CNC Machining Milling & Turning (Fanuc background would be an advantage but not essential; some training can be provided.)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.