Systems Engineer We're looking to grow our System Engineering team and looking for candidates to primarily provide system engineering support for the design and development...
Systems Test Engineer
Our client develops integrated bridge management systems for marine vessels. They are looking to recruit Test Engineers to ensure these systems are fully verified and validated in order meet the requirements to the Customers satisfaction. This role would suit an engineer who has tested software or hardware within an engineering development environment.
- Prepare, conduct and report test activities for integrated control systems.
- Produce/review project technical documentation to project schedule.
- Technical liaison with customers and suppliers as required.
- Liaison with other engineering functions involved in the delivery of the programme (Hardware, Mechanical, Software, ILS, etc.).
- Ensure all responsibilities are delivered in accordance with Company Standards of Conduct and contractual processes.
- Carry out any other reasonable management request.
- The activities are to be conducted to meet time and quality targets as defined by the V&V Team Lead and Project Delivery Managers.
Please note for this particular role, all candidates must be eligible for SC - UK EYES ONLY clearance and therefore be a sole British National passport holder.
Skills & Experience
- Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent experience in software based integrated systems engineering, Control Systems engineering & Systems engineering lifecycle.
- Reporting test metrics, including test management tool experience
- Software testing experience of complex based systems
- Fault diagnostic skills including fault identification and reporting
- Experience of Verification & Validation activities within a Systems Engineering lifecycle
- Technical report writing skills to produce documentation to a high standard
- Self-starter, to assign and execute a variety of project functions efficiently and professionally
- Proficient user of MS office applications, Word, Excel etc.
- Experience in defining test requirements and test equipment
- Test Automation experience
- Familiar with IEC 61508
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.