Warehouse OperativeHoniton, Devon Carbon60 have a new opportunity for a warehouse operative to work an ongoing contract based in Honiton, Devon. You will be working...
Forklift Truck Driver
Carbon60 have a new opportunity for a Forklift Truck Driver to work an ongoing contract based in Honiton, Devon.
You will be working for a company who engineer and design products to provide global and defence products and services. The ideal candidate would have previously worked in a manual labour or stores/warehouse position and be able to perform heavy lifting and be able to drive a forklift truck.
Requirements of the role:
- Forklift driving
- General warehouse duties - Heavy lifting, shifting and picking/packing
- Pick orders and locate equipment as requested
- Use of IT systems and pallet trucks
- Any other tasks directed by the client
Summary contract details:
- Start: ASAP
- Length: Ongoing rolling contract
- Rate: £9.01 per hour PAYE.
- Hours: 40 per week. Working Mon-Fri between 08:00-17:15 (Overtime may be available, though not guaranteed)
Due to the location of the role, candidates must have their own transport.
For more information regarding the role of FLT Driver in Honiton, please contact Exeter Carbon60 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.