BIM Manager / Programme Lead, Located across 4 projects (London, Oxford, Cambridge and Bedford), £58,434 £67,199k per annuumCarbon60 is looking for an BIM Manager /...
Engineering Systems Delivery Manager required for a leading developer of Integrated Bridge Management systems used on marine vessels based in Surrey. This is a 12 month contract.
This position is part of the Systems Engineering group within the Engineering department and will primarily provide Engineering Delivery Management for the design and development of a new highly integrated maritime control system in the UK Defence Sector.
The project is currently in the qualification and software development phase and the successful candidate will own the technical delivery and work to manage the day to day activities of the engineering team.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of working on Systems Engineering activities on a programme
- Exposure to systems requirements management, definition, design, integration, acceptance and analysis
- Experience of delivering a qualified solution (i.e. to DDP/Certificate of Design)
- Previously worked in Defence, maritime, aerospace, or a similarly regulated industrial sector
- Experience with safety critical projects.
Please note for this particular role, all candidates must be eligible for SC - UK EYES ONLY clearance and therefore be a sole British National passport holder
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sheryl Richards on 01329 227031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.