We are currently recruiting for an experienced CNC Programmer to work for our client based in Hungerford, Berkshire.Write, maintain and update CNC programsAssist with installation...
Carbon60 are currently working with a leading engineering company based in Oxfordshire to a recruit a software programmer focusing on C language. The main purpose of the role is to design, build and maintain reusable and reliable C code for multiple projects within the business.
This role may suit someone who has graduate from university with 2 - 3 years experience looking to take there career to the next stage.
- Other responsibilities will include:
- Implement optimised modules.
- Identify process bottlenecks and bugs.
- Suggest and implement solutions to problems
- Support dedicated team with maintaining code quality.
- Analysis and testing.
At times the opportunity may arise to travel to other company facilities within the UK and Germany.
- Solid knowledge and practical experience programming in C languages.
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of deadlocks and debugging.
- Good problem solving attitude.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as solo.
- Degree qualified in relevant field.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that will value your expertise and ideas as well as support you professional development. This company is offering a competitive salary as well as company benefits and incentives.
For more information on this role please contact Carbon60 Fareham or apply now and one of our experience consultants will be in touch shortly.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.