Systems Test Engineer Our client develops integrated bridge management systems for marine vessels. They are looking to recruit Test Engineers to ensure these systems are...
Systems Engineer - ref 126
In this newly created role, we're looking for a Systems Engineer to join our Naval Services department.
As well as working closely with the Naval Services team you'll be part of a wider Systems Engineering group that works across both our Defence and Commercial business areas.
You'll primarily provide systems engineering support for Platform Management Systems (PMS) in the UK Defence Sector. This will include, but is not limited to, Obsolescence Management, Configuration Management, technical advice, defect investigation and resolution, safety and risk management.
Skills & Experience
To secure this role we're keen to hear from candidates with the following experience;
- Working on systems engineering activities on a programme
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in requirements management
- Systems requirements management, definition, design, integration, acceptance and analysis
- Defence, maritime, aerospace, or a similarly regulated industrial sector.
- Experience with safety critical projects.
- Experience in a similar role supporting UK Defence Sector customers
All of our roles require successful candidates to undergo and maintain a Baseline Personnel Security Standard and/or United Kingdom Security Vetting (UKSV) to obtain a Security Check (SC) without restrictions.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.